Home > Server Racks > 4-Post Open Frame Rack System >
Network Rack, Open Frame Conversion Kit, 2 to 4 Post, 2 & 4-Piece
Item #: TR-K8-OFCK
Availability: In Stock
Ships Within 1-3 Business Days
Price: From $70.00
| Products: |
2-Post Rack Conversion Kit
We realized long ago that quality racks outlast the equipment that's mounted in them. Many of our Resellers and
Product Champions work with customers that do not want to throw away a perfectly good 2-post rack just because their
needs have changed.
The 2-Post Conversion Kit began as an added support bracket that was used when anchoring two 2
post racks together. As time went on, people came up with dozens of applications that make this one of the handiest
bracket and bracing systems on the market today. Examples include, securing a 2-post rack to the wall when you are
not able to anchor a rack to the floor, or running trunk cables from the wall to the rack. If you have an old 2-post rack,
or if you need to stabilize your new rack, these Conversion Kits can do the trick. These handy brackets adjust from 20"
to 35" and the possibilities are endless.
Our 2-Post Rack Conversion Kits are proudly Made in the USA and backed by our Limited Lifetime
- Provides added support to a 2-post rack
- 4-Piece Creates a 4-post rack with two 2-post racks
- Adjustable from 20" to 35"
- Mounting hardware not included
- 19" EIA 310-D compliant
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
2-Post Rack Conversion Kit - 2 Piece Features:
- Adjustable Depth Each support bracket can adjust from 20" to 35" deep to suit your particular installation requirements.
- Added Support This easy to use bracket system adds strength and stability to any 2-post Telco rack. Whether anchoring two racks together or bracing them to a wall, the Kendall Howard Conversion Kit will provide a safer, more dependable solution. The 4-piece option will convert two 2-post racks into one 4-post rack.
- Great Cable Lacing Option These horizontal brackets provide a great option for securing heavy and obtrusive trunk cabling up and out of the way.
- Only Uses 2U of Space The support braces mount directly on to the vertical rack rails with standard rack hardware. Each brace requires only 2U of rack space leaving you plenty of room for your network, A/V, and other rackmount equipment.
2-Post Rack Conversion Kit - 2 Piece Specifications:
Adjustable 24" - 35"
7.00 lbs.(2-Piece), 13.5 lbs.(4-Piece)
What's In the Box
- Qty 2 or 4 - Conversion Kit Left Arms
- Qty 2 or 4 - Conversion Kit Right Arms
- Qty 2 or 4 - Conversion Kit Center Arms
- Qty 1 - Assembly Parts Pack