Home > Cable Installation Tools > Cable Pulling Tape >
Tracer Tape II Woven Polyester Two 22AWG Locater Wires, Price Per Foot - 1250, 1800, 2500 Pound Tensile Strength
Item #: WPTT###0
Availability: Min. Qty. Order
Ships Within 5-7 Days
Price: From $0.21/ft
| Tensile Strength: || |
Minimum order quantity is 3000 feet. Price per foot.
Tracer Tape II Made From Woven Polyester and Two 22 Gauge Wires
When it comes to buried duct, Tracer Tape by Fiber Savvy is the expert's choice. Tracer Tape incorporates a solid corrosion resistant copper conductor into our industry leading Tracer Tape products. The result is a multi-functional product used for locating, pulling and measuring your duct and fiber. Simply direct a radio signal on to the Tracer Tape and follow conventional locating procedures.
Since our Pull Tape products have the lowest shrink factors in the industry, Tracer Tape is extrusion friendly and can be pre-inserted by the duct manufacturer or blown into the duct at the job site. All Tracer Tapes are furnished with printed sequential footage markings for accurate measurements and factory pre-lubricated for easy pulling with no duct burn-through as with rope products.
From the champion pedigree of Fiber Savvy, Tracer Tape provides tomorrow's technology today by locating, measuring, and pulling with a single product.
Tracer Tape Features
- Utiilizes two 22 AWG copper wires for use where the possibility of signal interference or jump over conditions when exposed to armor jacketed cables or other utility exposure is possible.
- Pull, measure and locate with one product.
- Low coefficient of friction value minimizes burn-through of duct.
- Eliminates additional labor required for string, rope, winch line combination. One tape does it all.
- Order continuous lengths from 3,000 feet to 100,000 feet to meet your requirements.
- Minimizes puckering in the extrusion process - less footage required for innerduct runs.
- Special silicone lubricant which is compatible with innerduct lubricants and greatly minimizes the possiblity of burn-through in both PVC and HDPE ducts due to low coefficient of friction.
- Easily blown through conduit or duct and the high tensile strength ratings permit the use of a single product versus the traditional string, rope, or winch line pulling process.
Tracer Tape Specifications
1250 lb / 567 kg
1800 lb / 816 kg
2500 lb / 1134 kg
Wire Conductor Specifications
22 Solid Bare Copper
16.2 OHMS / mft
*Resistance values based on copper of 100% conductivity at 20°C
Wire Insulation Specifications
High density polyethylene (HDPE)
2.34 @ 1 MHz