Home > Server Racks > Rack Screws & Cage Nuts >
Network Rack, 10-32 Screws & Washers, 100 Pack
Item #: RA-K3-3351-100W
Availability: In Stock
Ships Within 1-3 Business Days
You Save: $6.99 (28.0%)
Cage nuts and rack screws are required for installation of patch panels and other components into network racks, enclosures and cabinets.
10-32 Rack and Enclosure Network Equipment Mounting Screws w/ Washers (100 count)
These 10-32 Rack Screws have a pilot point that helps prevent cross threading and guide the screw when
being installed. These Rack screws are cold-forged steel and have a black oxide with wax finish. These truss head
screws are .75 inches long and install with any Phillips screw driver or bit. Also included are protective plastic washers
to protect your components' finish.
This is a 100-Pack of 10-32 Rack Screws w/ Washers. Other quantities are available.
- Available in packs of 50 and 100
- Packaged in a metal resealable tin
- 10-32 pilot point
- Phillips truss head .75 inches long
- ROHS compliant
- Made in the USA
- Starter points to ensure easy installation
- Cold forged and heat treated to prevent stripping
- Black Finish
What's In the Box
(100) 10-32 Rack Mount Screws w/ washers in a resealable container