Home > Wall Mount Fiber Patch Panel > Single Door Wall Mount Fiber Patch Panel >
Wall Mount Fiber Patch Panel, Single Door, Up to 12 Ports
Item #: ZDMB6B
Availability: Min. Qty. Order
Ships Within 1-5 Days
You Save: $27.01 (27.8%)
Adapter panels and splice trays NOT included.
This fiber wall mount enclosure is only compatible with OCC adapter panel inserts and splice trays. To find out more, give us a call at 951-801-5780 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not offer credits or returns for this item.
Single Outer Door Wall Mount Fiber Patch Panel, Up to 12 Ports, Black
Fiber Savvy's new ZDMB6B offers a compact and reliable patch and splice fiber optic enclosure ideal for:
- Telecommunication rooms, enclosures & cabinets
- Traffic control and industrial cabinets
- Indoor wall mount applications
- Zone distribution applications
- Any small space where real estate for cross-connect applications is a premium
This small enclosure accepts fiber optic adapter plates and provides splicing options for up to 12 fibers. The ZDMB6B is an affordable solution that provides easy installations and customizable configurations.
Features & Benefits
- Cost-effective for small fiber optic applications.
- Can be used for both splicing and patching applications.
- Cable entry grommets help protect fiber optic cable from dust and debris.
- Fiber management clips are included for fiber storage.
- MTP compatible for zone applications.
- Lockable for secure access.
- Low-profile design is less than 2", including the plunger and lock tab.
- Accepts one fiber optic adapter plate.
**Adapter plates and splice trays/kits are sold separately.
Download the CAD Drawings