Home > Fiber Splice Closures > Optical Terminal Enclosure >
Optical Terminal Splice Enclosure, 96 Single Fusion Splice Capacity
Item #: FB23-4386-96OE
Ships Within 7-10 Business Days
One (1) splice tray and six (6) scout adapters are included.
Fiber Optic Inline Splice Enclosure
The Fiber Savvy FB23-4386-96OE OTE (Optical Terminal Enclosure) is designed to support the splicing and termination of optical drops and traditional splicing in aerial, pole or wall mount applications. The unit is an in-line enclosure with 3 models to choose from depending on the drop cable being used. The OTE is constructed of a durable and impact resistant polyethylene material specifically formulated for outside plant environments. The unit can support express cabling as well as the addition of branch or lateral cabling. When used as a drop splicing or termination enclosure, the OTE will support a variety of drop designs and provide the environmental sealing and strain relief required. Capacity: (4) 24 single fusion splice trays, (96) Single Splices OR (192) Ribbon Splices. Also includes (6) Scout Adapters.
- Easy to assemble cable sealing and retention system.
- Reduces operating costs by allowing customers to purchase additional capacity only when needed.
- Reduces closure inventory. The enclosure is suitable for a wide variety of above grade installation and mounting applications.
- Universal above grade optical fiber splicing and termination capability.
- High impact resistant and UV resistant thermoplastic for long life.
- Supports PON components as well as optical connectorized terminations.
- Provides all in one sealing and strain relief of individual drops.
- Can support up to 36 individual drops.
- Mid-access capable for cables up to 1.125" in diameter.
Min: 0.375" | Max: 1.124"
Min: 0.3" | Max: 0.98"