Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Fiber Dome Closure, 48 Splice Capacity
The 48 splice fiber optic dome closure is a multi application, IP67 rated weather resistant solution for protecting fiber outdoors. The closure and foundation are sealed with silicon gum, and cable entry sealed with heat shrink tubing. All major hardware is factory installed to allow for quick field installation.
The FB40-4701-48DE is a small capacity closure that can be used in aerial, wall mount, and pole mount applications. Dome enclosure has the capacity to hold four splice trays total.
Cleaning your fiber connector end faces and components regularly is crucial for avoiding a total network failure. Ensure your optical fiber system is working properly and prevent major network issues with fiber cleaning kits, pens, fluids, and wipes.
- Closure and foundation sealed with silicon gum
- Cables sealed with heat shrink tubing
- 3 round entry ports and one oval port
- Aerial mounting hardware included
- Pole mount kit included
- Four splice trays included
- IP67 rated
Splice Trays: (4) 12 Fiber Splice Trays
(2) Express/Feeder: Max. Diameter - 0.75" (19mm) | Min. Diameter - 0.30" (7.62mm)
(4) Branch/Lateral: Max. Diameter - 0.63" (16mm) | Min. Diameter -0.27" (6.9mm)
Exterior Closure Diameter: 5.51"
Exterior Closure Length: 11.83"
Weight: 4.19 lbs
Material: (Dome) Polyethylene, (End Plates) Glass Filled Polypropylene, (V-Band) Polypropylene
What's In the Box
What's In the Box
- (1) - 48 Splice Fiber Dome Closure
- (1) - Aerial Mounting Hardware Kit
- (2) - Pole Mounting Straps
- (2) - Bags of Heat Shrink Tubing
- (4) - Shrinkable Sleeves