Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Scissor Run Electrician's Scissors
Designed for use in electrical, telephone, security, and datacom applications. An original favorite, this smooth cutting action, scissor-run design is excellent for cutting Kevlar®, foil and wire. Cuts solid wire up to 16 AWG and stranded up to 12 AWG. Strips 19 and 23 AWG.
The inside blade is chrome plated for rust protection. It has a scraper and file on the backside of the blades. These electricians scissors easily re-sharpen to maintain a keen cutting edge. It has stripping notches for 19 and 23 AWG wire. Screws allow easy adjustments.
- Cuts stranded wire to 12 AWG.
- Cuts solid wire to 16 AWG.
- Trims Kevlar® in fiber optic cable.
- Strips 19 to 23 AWG wire.
- Full serrated bottom blade for non-slip cutting
- Scraper and file on backside of blades
- Inside blade is chrome plated for rust protection
- Easily re-sharpens & holds cutting edge
- Screw permits easy adjustment
- Made in the USA