Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
90 Degree conduit elbow with bell end, Schedule 40
Our 90 degree conduit elbow with belled ends is used to adjust a conduit run by a 90 degree angle. This product can be used underground or above ground in buildings and outdoors if the pipe contains stabilizers and UV inhibitors to shield against ultraviolet radiation and is painted with water-based latex paint.
To ensure our Adapters provide you with the best connection available, our product is resistant to many ordinary chemicals such as acids, bases, salts, and oxidants.
Durability & Strength
Our 90 degree elbows are manufactured from high-grade PVC, providing a strong connection. This product is designed for schedule 40 PVC conduit.
If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call or email us.
- Facilitates easy wire pulling
- Allows coupling to be molded into one side
- Pieces fuse together with PVC cement
- Available in multiple diameters.
- Connects pipe to boxes and enclosures
- Constructed from durable grey PVC
- Environmentally sound
- Provide long service life
- Easy to install and handle
- Made In USA
- UL recognized
Installing or retrofitting an electrical conduit system? We got you covered! We offer everything you need for a customized electrical conduit system including conduit and fittings. Our Conduit and fittings are engineered for commercial and residential power, lighting, telephone, and electrical systems.
To learn more about our Conduit Accessories please visit our overview page. Our Schedule 40 Couplings can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- Schedule 40 Straight Conduit
- Schedule 40 Conduit Sweeps
- Schedule 40 Conduit Fittings & Connectors
- Junction Boxes / Wall Plates
What's in the box
- Schedule 40, 90 Degree Elbow