Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Component Shelf, Center-Mount, 2U
Our Center Mount Component Shelf is ideal for equipment that does not support rack-mounted brackets. This Component Shelf is available in 19" rack mount configurations offering a universal fit that can attach to any third party two post server racks.
This product is manufactured by DAMAC products, DAMAC has a reputation for providing excellent data center infrastructure equipment.
Durability & Strength
Our Network Rack Component Shelves are constructed from structural steel that has a black powder coated finish. This product provides great durability and strength for a long lasting service life. This shelf has a maximum load rating of 150 pounds and is perfect for servers, towers, routers, and several more types of equipment.
- Two-Point Mounting - Cantilever or two-point rack shelf is perfect for use in two-post racks, wall mount racks, and cabinets.
- Easy to Install - Each U space features four mounting holes. These mounting holes can be mounted with rack screws (and cage nuts if needed) to easily install in tapped or cage nut style mounting rails.
- Rounded Corners - Rounded corners reduce the risk of damage to your devices, cabling, and/or hands.
|Height||Width||Depth||Material||Weight Capacity||Color / Finish|
|3.5" (2U)||19"||19"||Solid Steel||150 lbs.||Black Powder Coated Finish|
Rack Shelves, Drawers, Trays Accessories
Maintaining organization in your server room, or networking hub can help save time and prevent frustration when tending to your network. Not all networking components are rack mountable, let us assist you with our rack component shelves. The network component shelf allows you to organize components such as: LCD monitors, modems, DSL routers, tape players, and backup units which are not rack mountable.
To learn more about our Rack Shelves, Drawers, and Trays please visit our overview page. DAMAC's Roll-Out Trays can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- Fixed Wall Mount Enclosures
- Free-Standing Enclosure Racks
- 2 Post Free Standing Relay Racks
- 4 Post Server Rack, Open Frame Rack Systems
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - Component Shelf