Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Network Rack Ground Block
Our Grounding Blocks are used to isolate electrical currents on rack-mounted equipment. Server racks can be potentially dangerous to consumers and equipment if not properly grounded. The small size of this grounding block allows it to take up as little space possible, while still being able to safely ground any harmful currents.
This product is manufactured by DAMAC products, DAMAC has a reputation for providing excellent data center infrastructure equipment
Durability & Strength
Our Network Rack Grounding Blocks are constructed from aluminum with zinc plating, which allows for the absorption of electricity.
- Compact Design - Allows dissipating electricity without taking up hardly any space.
- Aluminum Material - Made from Aluminum with Zinc Platting, which allows for the absorption of electricity.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Damac manufactures and distributes all of its products straight out of La Mirada, California.
|1.47"||1.25"||0.78"||1 lbs||Aluminum with Zinc Plating|
Grounding Equipment Accessories
We offer grounding equipment like bus bars and grounding blocks to help you protect your network. A ground bus bar is basically a strip of metal that all grounding wires are connected to serving to direct needless current away from sensitive network components. Ground bus bars are generally composed of copper, brass, or aluminum. Ground bus bars are frequently used in low voltage distribution and control equipment. It is commonly mounted directly onto the server rack to isolate excess electric current from network devices.
To learn more about our Grounding Equipment please visit our overview page. Damac's Grounding Blocks can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- Axis Plus Server Enclosure
- CableAxis Server Enclosure
- 2 Post Free Standing Relay Racks
- 4 Post Open Frame Rack System
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - Grounding block