Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Fiber Checker Pro II
Fiber Checker Pro II is used during installation and repair to find faults, checking continuity, verifying signal path and identifying fiber. It tests single mode, multimode and plastic fibers. It has the capacity to test fiber cables ranging 0~5km. Fiber Checker Pro II emits a bright red light that can easily locate a fiber fault or a loss point. When testing for continuity, it simply discloses the fiber cable being tested from a bundle of fiber cables. Alternatively, a fiber routs can be confirmed by bending a patch lead for the red light leaks out of the patch lead.
Alternatively, a fiber route can be confirmed by bending a patch cord for the red light to expose out of the patch cord. The universal connector adapter is suitable for 1.25mm or 2.5mm fiber optic connectors, and with its ceramic alignment sleeve, it ensures durable operation. Now with waterproof design and its high quality material, the Fiber Checker Pro II can withstand dust, humidity, and immersion in 1m of water.
- Wavelength: 650nm
- Range: Visibility up to 5km
- Easy to check fiber faults with visual red laser light
- Universally Connector for test different interfaces: ST, SC, FC, FDDA
- Tests both single-mode and multi-mode cables (optional 2.5mm fiber optic connectors to 1.25mm adapter)
- Highly effective power circuits for stable laser power
- Operates in both CW (Continuous Wave) and PM (Pulse Mode)
- Dust-proof and water-proof design
- Use two alkaline AAA battery
- Durable water-proof and drop resistant construction
What's In The Box
- Qty 1 - Fiber Checker Pro II