Fiber Connector Cleaner and Preparation Fluid
FCC2 Enhanced Fiber Connector Cleaner is a nonflammable, environmentally safe, residue-free solvent engineered to clean fiber connector end-faces and bare fiber before field terminating or fusion splicing. The 3-way dispenser is intended for easy one-handed use with fiber wipes, convenient wetting of CCT connector cleaning tips, and spray nozzle functionality. Packaged in unique, spill-proof containers, it can be shipped with connector cleaning and termination kits so technicians avoid wasting time sourcing a cleaner locally. Offering high purity and fast consistent cleaning, FCC2 was developed with and is packaged by Micro Care Corporation, a world leader in cleaning solvents.
- Not Hazardous/Not Regulated for all modes of transport, including air cargo
- Unique dispenser for use with AFL Connector Cleaning Tips and FiberWipes
- Up To 1300+ cleanings per can
- Dries without a residue, unlike alcohol
- Dissipates static charge
- Safe on all surfaces including soft plastics
- Cleans all types of connector end-faces
- Cleans bare fiber before field terminating or fusion splicing
- Removes oils, salts, dust, dirt and uncured epoxies
- Safe on glass, ceramic, metal, plastic optical fiber
- Compact size fits easily into tool kits, instrument cases, termination kits, and inspection kits
- Perfectly cleans all optic components
What's in the Box?
- (1) Fiber connector cleaner and preparation fluid can