Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This fiber cable is priced per foot.
Note: Orders over 2,900ft must ship freight and requires a shipping quote. To request a shipping quote email us or call us.
If you would like to inquire about our custom fiber cable options such as terminated ends, or pulleyes please call or email us.
Plenum 12 Strand Indoor Draka/Prysmian Distribution Fiber
Prysmian's popular indoor tight buffered cables will assure reliable broadband performance, meet flame retardant safety codes and support easy field termination
This Prysmian ezDISTRIBUTION cable family packages up to 144 color-coded 900um tight buffered fibers into a single flame retardant cable. This cable design is available in both riser rated and plenum rated versions for deployment in any indoor application. The tight buffered distribution cable supports standard installation practices and may be easily terminated using established field connectorization methods.
- 900um tight buffered fibers designed to support rapid field termination
- Industry standard color coding for quick, error-free fiber identification
- Single-unit designs provide space savings and cost advantages
- Available with bend-insensitive single-mode and Multimode optical fibers
- Subunit construction improves organization and termination practices
- Flexible, flame-retardant & color coded outer jacket
- Optional interlock armor provides robust protection and supports one-step installation
- Supports all high performance networks including OM3/10 gigabit Ethernet systems
- Applications: Versatile indoor flame-rated cable providing unsurpassed performance for intrabuilding applications that require crossing floors in multi-level buildings or placement in air handling spaces
- Constructions: Single-Unit (≤24f); subunits (≥18f); interlock armor optional
- Flame Ratings: Plenum (OFNP / OFCP / FT6)
- F iber Count: 2 to 144
- Fiber Types: Multimode 50/125, OM3
- Standards: ANSI/ICEA S-83-596, UL-1666, NFPA 262, CSA 22.2 No 230, Telcordia GR-409, CE RoHS Compliant
- Registered Supplier: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, TL 9000, and OHSAS 18001
Multimode Fiber Information
Multi-Mode cable commonly has a diameter in the 50-to-100 micron range (typical multimode fiber core diameters are 50 or 62.5 micrometers). Multimode fiber gives you high bandwidth at high speeds (10 to 100MBS - Gigabit to 275m to 2km) over medium distances. Light waves are dispersed into numerous paths, or modes, as they travel through the cable's core typically 850 or 1300nm. However, in long cable runs (greater than 3000 feet [914.4 meters), multiple paths of light can cause signal distortion at the receiving end, resulting in an unclear and incomplete data transmission so designers now call for single mode fiber in new applications using Gigabit and beyond.