Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
45U 4-Post Adjustable Rack
For an adjustable 4-point solution ideal for data centers and wiring closets, go with the 4-Post Adjustable Rack. Its usable depth can adjust from 26" to 38" so you're not left with a fixed depth. To adjust the depth, simply move each bracket to your desired depth and secure the hardware in place. If you need a larger solution, gang multiple 4-Post Adjustable Racks together by using the ganging holes found on each side. You can even gang both the 24U and 45U size racks together because the holes align. For installations that require connections be made above the rack, such as trunk cabling or ladder racks, simply go through the completely open frame at the top. The 4-Post Adjustable Rack features eight ¼-20 x 0.5" grounding studs on the inside of the four rails that allow you to ground your equipment directly to those studs. Also included with the rack are serrated tooth washers that, when tightened, dig in and remove paint from the rack, establishing electrical continuity throughout the rack. With its strength, durability, and adjustability the 4-Post Adjustable Rack is a sure fit for your next installation.
- Adjustable usable depth from 26" to 38"
- 10-32 tapped rails
- Includes 50 10-32 rack screws
- Includes eight 1/4-20 grounding studs
- Ships knocked down in one box
- 1,600 lb. weight capacity
- 19" EIA compliant
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Adjustable Rack - The 4-Post Adjustable Rack can adjust its usable depth from 26" to 38" so it can be used in multiple network installations.
- Durability - The 4-Post Adjustable Rack's welded L bracket base and cold rolled steel design forms a sturdy, reliable rack. Floor mounting holes are available to secure the rack to the floor for maximum durability. We always recommend installing your heaviest equipment at the lowest points on the rack.
- Gangable - Ganging holes on both sides of the rack make it easy to gang and secure multiple racks together. The sides also feature cable pass through holes to allow cabling to pass from one rack to the next.
- Electrical Grounding - The rack features eight ¼-20 x 0.5" grounding studs on the inside of the four rails. These studs allow you to ground your equipment directly to the stud or with the use of bus bars, not included. The rack also includes serrated tooth washers to allow the frame to be grounded during the assembly process.
- Open Top Design - The 4-Post Adjustable Rack's completely open top allows for smaller trunk cabling, and makes the rack compatible with most ladder racks and accessories
|Depth||Adjustable 35.04" to 50.04" (usable depth adjusts from 26" to 38")|
|Material||CRS (Cold Rolled Steel)|
|Color/Finish||Black Powder Coated Finish|
4 Post Server Rack Accessories
For a cost effective yet heavy duty network server rack, the 4 post server rack is just the solution. The 4 post server rack is an open frame system, providing superior airflow to system components. The square tube design of our 4 post server racks make equipment easily accessible. It also offers unparalleled versatility, as it can be easily expanded and adjusted to meet your requirements.
To learn more about our 4-Post Adjustable Racks please visit our overview page. Kendall Howard's 4-Post Adjustable Racks can be fixed with a variety of accessories. Below is a list of just a few products that can be mounted within the Rack to create a more organized and custom look to meet your Networking needs.
- Ladder Racks
- Blanking Panels
- Caster Kits
- Rackmount Fans
- Rack Shelves, Drawers, Trays
- Grounding Equipment
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 4 - 45U Rails
- Qty 4 - L Bases
- Qty 4 - Upper Support Brackets
- Qty 2 - Adjustable Left Arms
- Qty 2 - Adjustable Right Arms
- Qty 2 - Adjustable Center Arms
- Qty 8 - 1/4-20 Grounding Studs
- Qty 50 - 10-32 Rack Screws
- Qty 1 - Assembly Hardware Pack