Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Carbide Flex Drill Bit
The Carbide Flex Drill Bit consists of a high quality carbide bit welded to a flexible steel shaft for use on stone and masonry. Aggressive 118 degree cutting tip drills fast clean holes. Cross-bored hole through end of bit facilitates wire pulling. Wide flutes allow for quick debris removal.
- High quality carbide bit welded to a flexible steel shaft
- For use on stone and masonry
- New Improved Design
- Aggressive 118 degree cutting tip drills fast, clean holes
- Two Piece Construction - allows for a harder bit and a more flexible shaft
- Wide flutes for quick debris removal
- Cross-bored hole through end of bit for wire pulling
- Induction hardened body provides extra strength
- Not intended for use on Wood or Metal
- Beveled shanks for improved grip in all drill chucks
- Available Length: 48", 54", 72"
- Available Diameter: 1/4", 3.8", 1/2"
What's In The Box
- Qty 1 - Carbide Flex Drill Bit