Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
5/16" Fibersnake Rod for Fish Tape and Rope Pulling
This 5/16" Fibersnake Rodder is jacketed with a plastic coating for superior durability and flexibility. It has rust proofed brass fittings and is non-conductive for working in conduit with existing wiring. The Fibersnake Duct Rodder is intended for fish tape and rope pulling, not for pulling wire and cable.
- Fibersnake Rodder - 5/16" diameter, 400' to 1,000' in length
- Reinforced fiberglass core is jacketed with a plastic coating for superior flexibility and durability
- Non-conductive, so it works great for in conduit with existing wiring
- Rust-proof brass tips and fittings
- Powder-coated, heavy duty, metal cage
- Designed to pull fish line or rope. Not recommended for pulling wire and cable
- Recommended Conduit sizes: 1 1/2", 2", 2 1/2", 3", 3 1/2", 4"
- Made in the USA
- One year warranty
What's In The Box
- Qty 1 - 5/16" Fibersnake Rod