Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Cable Ladder Rack Side Radius Drop
Our Radius Side Drops offer a safe and effective way to drop cables to either or both sides of a cable ladder runway. The Radius Side Drop attaches to a cable runway stringer and Fits 12" cable runways.
This product is manufactured by DAMAC products, DAMAC has a reputation for providing excellent data center infrastructure equipment. The bend radius on this product maintains a minimum bend radius to ensure you do not exceed cable limits.
Durability & Strength
Our Radius Drops are constructed from quality tubular steel that is black powder coated, providing strength and stability for a long service life.
- Provides Added Ventilation - By freeing up space from above these Radius Drops it makes it easier for heat to rise and dissipate quicker allowing for cooler, safer equipment.
- Prevents Bending - The arch design guides cables to their destinations without crimping or bending, which makes cables last longer and have fewer connection errors.
- Total Compatibility - This Radius Drop is compatible with all DAMAC and third-party ladder racks.
- Made in the U.S.A. - DAMAC manufactures and distributes all of its products out of La Mirada, California.
|Color/Finish||Black Epoxy Powder Coat|
This product is part of a line that is ideal for data center applications. The diagram below shows how these products can work together to form a complete system.
Rack Bracing and Mounting Accessories
Add Stability to your network with our Bracing and Mounting Kits, for 2 and 4 Post server racks. It not only secures racks to walls and floors but also provides a measure of earthquake safety, keeping network equipment from falling over. These kits have the ability to create a 4 post rack from two 2 post racks. DAMAC's Side Drop can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- Open Frame Conversion Kit
- Wall Mount Brackets
- 2 Post Free Standing Relay Racks
- 4 Post Open Frame Rack System
- Cat 6 Patch Panels
- Cat 5E Patch Panels
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - Cable Ladder Rack Side Drop
- Qty 2 - Hex Head Screws 1/4-20 x 1-1/4