Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This item has been Discontinued and replaced with the MC-2035/500M/SC/MM
Media Converter, Gigabit Ethernet, 10/100/1000Base-TX RJ45 to 1000Base-FX Multi Mode Duplex SC, 550M
10/100/1000M adaptive fast Ethernet optical media converter is used for optical transmission via high-speed Ethernet. It is capable of switching between twisted pair and optical and relaying across 10/100/1000 Base-TX and 1000 Base-Fx network segments, meeting long-distance, high-speed and high-broadband Gigabit Ethernet workgroup users' needs, achieving high-speed remote interconnection up to 550M relay-free computer data network.
With steady and reliable performance, design in accordance with Ethernet standard and lightning protection, it is particularly applicable to a wide range of fields requiring a variety of broadband data network and high-reliability data transmission or dedicated IP data transfer network, such as telecommunication, cable television, railway, military, finance and securities, customs, civil aviation, shipping, power, water conservancy and oilfield etc, and is an ideal type of facility to build broadband campus network, cable TV and intelligent broadband FTTB/FTTH networks.
The MC-4712-500M/SC/MM is an auto-adaptation unmanaged media converter that provides an interface between 10/100/1000BASE-TX RJ45 Ethernet and 1000BASE-FX Multimode Duplex SC ports, allowing users to integrate fiber optic cabling into 10/100/1000Base-TX copper environments. This Media Converter is in accordance with Ethernet standard IEEE802.3, 10/100/1000BASE-TX and 1000BASE-FX.
- In accordance with Ethernet standards IEEE802.3, 10/100/1000Base-TX and 1000Base-FX
- Supported Ports: Duplex SC for optical fiber; RJ45 for twisted pair
- Auto-adaptation rate and full/half-duplex mode supported at twisted pair port
- Auto MDI/MDIX supported without need of cable selection
- Up to 6 LEDs for status indication of optical power port and UTP port
- External and built-in DC power supplies provided
- 128 K's data buffer RAM
- Support for low-delay time pure data transmission and full/half-duplex flow control
- Built-in watch-dog timer to monitor any error in internal data exchange
- Supports transmission distance up to 550M
- For intranet prepared for expansion from 100M to 1000M
- For integrated data network for multimedia such as image, voice and etc.
- For point-to-point computer data transmission
- For computer data transmission network in a wide range of business application
- For broadband campus network, cable TV and intelligent FTTB/FTTH data tape
- In combination with switchboard or other computer network facilitates for: chain-type, star-type and ring-type network and other computer networks
- Intelligent transport monitoring system
- safety and security monitoring system
- campus network
- industrial monitoring (electric power, chemical industry, steel, oil, railway and water conservancy etc.)
- military monitoring (warehouse, guard and confidentiality etc.)
- TV program transfer system