Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Solid/Vented Component Shelf, 2U
Kendall Howard offers a diverse line of rackmount component shelves, including the LINIER® Economy Component Rack Shelves. These shelves are one of our value line shelves and were designed to accommodate any standard 19" rack. Designed with a vented or solid base, the vented rack shelf allows for the needed air to circulate around your network equipment. The dependable LINIER® Economy Rack Shelf is capable of holding up to five times its weight.
- Low cost light duty shelf
- 25 lb. weight capacity
- 12" or 14.75" deep
- 19" EIA 310-D compliant
- Made in the USA
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Ventilation - Vented base prevents hot spots and allows air flow to freely circulate throughout the rack or cabinet.
- Two-Point Mounting - Cantilever or two-point rack shelf is perfect for use in two-post racks, wall mount racks, and cabinets.
- Easy to Install - Each U space features four mounting holes. These mounting holes can be mounted with rack screws (and cage nuts if needed) to easily install in tapped or cage nut style mounting rails.
- Rounded Corners - Rounded corners reduce the risk of damage to your devices, cabling, and/or hands.
|Depth||12.112" or 14.75"|
|Weight||4.5 lbs.(12" Solid), 5.5 lbs.(14.75" Solid), 5.0 lbs.(12" Vented), 5.5 lbs.(14.75" Vented)|
|Weight Capacity||25 lbs.|
|Material(s)||CRS (Cold Rolled Steel)|
|Color/Finish||Black Powder Coated Finish|
- Web Print (12" Solid)
- Web Print (12" Vented)
- Web Print (14.75" Solid)
- Web Print (14.75" Vented)
- Cut Sheet
Rack Shelves, Drawers, Trays Accessories
Maintaining organization in your server room, or networking hub can help save time and prevent frustration when tending to your network. Not all networking components are rack mountable, let us assist you with our rack component shelves. The network component shelf allows you to organize components such as: LCD monitors, modems, DSL routers, tape players, and backup units which are not rack mountable.
To learn more about our Rack Shelves, Drawers, and Trays please visit our overview page. Kendall Howard's Component Shelves can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- Fixed Wall Mount Enclosures
- Free-Standing Enclosure Racks
- 2 Post Free Standing Relay Racks
- 4 Post Server Rack, Open Frame Rack Systems
- Blank Rack Spacing Panels
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - 2U Component Rack Shelf