Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Plenum Cable Tie, 7" - 14", 50lbs tensile strength, 100 pack
##STORENAME##'s Plenum Cable Ties help reduce tangled wire's and are suitable for plenum air spaces. This product comes in a 100 pack and is great for holding items together, primarily electrical cables or wires. Because of their low cost and ease of use, cable ties are ubiquitous, finding use in a wide range of other applications.
- Ideal Applications: Air Handling Spaces, above drop ceilings and below raised flooring
- Meets UL 1565: - Low smoke generation, low heat release, and mechanical strength test
- UL Listed: suitable for use in Air Handling Spaces (Plenums) in accordance with the Section 300.22 (C) and (D) of the National Electical Code and Rules 12-010 (3), (4), and (5) and 12-020 of the Canadian Electrical Code, Part 1
- Mounting Hole Style: Secures and positions wire bundles, cables, etc. to surfaces with one mechanical fastener
- Low Profile Style: Reduced head height increases safety, eliminates snags, cuts, and adrasions to cables, surrounding products, and users.
- 50lbs Tensile Strength
|Item||Color & Material||Length (Inches/mm)||Width||Thickness||Tie Tensile||Diameter||_U-CSA Mil-Spec:|
|7 Inch||Burgundy||7.56" / 192.07mm||0.180" / 4.572mm||0.052" / 1.320mm||50 lb.||1.875" / 47.625mm||UL-CSA|
|11 Inch||Burgundy||11.25" / 285.75mm||0.180" / 4.572mm||0.052" / 1.320mm||50 lb.||3.062" / 77.787mm||UL-CSA|
|14 Inch||Burgundy||14.56" / 369.87mm||0.180" / 4.572mm||0.052" / 1.320mm||50 lb.||4.125" / 104.775mm||UL-CSA|
What's In The Box
- 100 Nylon Plenum Cable Ties