Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Adjustable Fiber Optic Stripper
The Adjustable Fiber Optic Stripper is designed to be versatile and economical without compromising the expectations of the professional installer. All stripping surfaces are precision ground and hardened for durability and long life.
The circular notch is designed to strip a full range of outer fiber cable jacket insulations. The 'V' notch will strip/remove a full range of fiber buffer and coating materials. The brass adjustment screw allows for precise adjustments and locks into place once set.
- Use 'V' notch for stripping 250_ to 500_ fiber coatings. (A)
- Use 'V' notch for stripping 500_ to 900_ tight buffer. (Loose Tube to 1500_). (B)
- Use round notch for stripping outer cable jacket insulations to 3.0 mm diameter. (C)
- Cushioned grip handles provide positive, non-slip, comfortable operation.
- Clamshell packaging.
What's In The Box
- Qty 1 - Adjustable Fiber Optic Stripper