Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Adapter panels, splice trays, and cables NOT included.
This fiber wall mount enclosure is compatible with 118 LGX adapter panel inserts and AFL splice trays. To find out more, give us a call or email us.
Wall Mount Fiber Patch Panel, Dual Outer Doors, Holds 4 Splice Trays and 4 Adapter Panels, Up to 48 Ports, Black
AFL's wall mount interconnect enclosure (WME-04) provides a convenient convergence point for interconnecting and/or splicing in wall mount applications. Provisioned for up to four LGX compatible adapter plates or optical modules, the enclosure features a well-engineered solution for fiber and cable management on both the ingress and egress openings of the enclosure. Robust steel construction ensures the highest level of protection for sensitive components while integrated roll-formed hinges eliminate possible fiber pinch points while deploying or servicing components within. All WME series enclosures feature discrete access doors for provider and customer access which are independently lockable with a common pad-lock or tube-style keyed lock.
Cleaning your fiber connector end faces and components regularly is crucial for avoiding a total network failure. Ensure your optical fiber system is working properly and prevent major network issues with fiber cleaning kits, pens, fluids, and wipes.
- Fits comfortably into new and existing interconnect, cross-connect and co-location environments
- U-shaped cable entry eliminates the need to feed preconnectorized cables through an inconvenient access port
- Modular design fully compatible with PoliMOD™ products and XFM optical cassettes
- Dual doors with separate locking options for flexibility and security
- Available empty, with adapters, or with adapters, splice trays and pigtails pre-installed
- LGX 118 compatible
- Optional splice tray and holder (ordered separately)
- All major connector types are supported
- Co-Location sites
- Customer premise
- Hub/OTN sites
- Telecommunication closets
- Campus/enterprise environments
- Solid steel construction
- Powder coat black textured finish
- Top or bottom cable entry with dust resistant grommets
- Dual-hasp locking/security system
- 24 to 48 fiber patch and splice density
- Four LGX mounting positions