Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
BX-Flex Connector, Zinc Die Cast
Our BX-Flex Connectors are used to connect flexible metal conduit or armored cable to boxes and enclosures. This connector has an insulated throat which is a little plastic bushing inside the threaded part of the connector. Insulated Throats offer added protection to the inside wiring.
To ensure our BX-Flex Connectors are dependable, this product is constructed of a quality high strength zinc alloy that is lightweight and durable.
Durability & Strength
Our BX-Flex Connectors provide an excellent solution to connecting metal or armored cable to boxes and enclosures. Our BX-Flex Connectors are corrosion resistant because of the zinc electroplated construction.
- Secures a conduit run
- Provides protection from debris
- Connects flexible metal conduit or armored cable to boxes and enclosures
- Insulated Throat
- High strength zinc alloy construction
- Corrosion resistant
- Designed for indoor
- UL and CSA listed for safety and peace of mind
- Reversible locknut cuts through protective coatings for ground continuity
- Available in multiple diameters
- Easy to install and handle
- UL recognized
Armored Conduit Accessories
Ready to lower installation costs with time saving solutions? We supply just the right electrical conduit accessories to help you get the job done on time and under budget. Our flex connectors simplify the process of connecting flexible conduit or armored cable to electrical boxes and enclosures.
To learn more about our BX / Flex / MC please visit our overview page. Our BX-Flex Connectors can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- BX - Flex Connectors, 90 Degree
- BX - Screw In Coupler
- Flexible Armored Conduit
- Service Entrance Caps & Plugs
- Conduit Hanging Hardware
What's In the Box
What's In the Box
- BX-Flex Connectors