Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
90 Degree E-Bend Cable Ladder Rack
Our 90 Degree E-Bend Cable Ladder Rack allows cables to change direction by 90 degrees while maintaining a minimum bend radius. This ladder rack is great for angling around corners and or obstacles. In addition, this product can attach to a cable ladder rack with an extension kit.
The 90-degree cable ladder rack from DAMAC is an extremely versatile product, offering quick, open access to suspended cables for easy management.
Durability & Strength
Our 90 Degree E-Bend Cable Ladder Racks are manufactured by DAMAC products which ensure you receive a product that is constructed from top-quality tubular steel.
- Build Your Own Cable Management System - We offer a wide variety of DAMAC Ladder Racks and accessories to offer you total freedom to customize and build around any obstacle for any situation.
- Keep Cables Safe - These Runways are sturdy and will prevent cables from getting tangled or kinked.
- Easy Access to Equipment - By utilizing runways it provides you with easier access to equipment by routing cables above and away from equipment.
- Stay Organized - Organizing and protecting your connections is essential for maintaining a efficient network station.
- Made in the U.S.A. - All DAMAC products are manufactured and distributed right out of La Mirada California.
|Width||Thickness||Bend Radius||Color / Finish||Weight|
|12"||1.50"||R = 15" (inside)||Black Powder Coat||8 lbs. (12")|
|18"||1.50"||R = 15" (inside)||Black Powder Coat||11 lbs. (18")|
12" E-Bend Cable Runway:
18" E-Bend Cable Runway:
This product is part of a line that is ideal for data center applications. The diagram below shows how these products can work together to form a complete system.
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - 90 Degree E-Bend Cable Ladder Rack