Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Two kits are required for standard configuration.
Ceiling Support Kit with 5/8" Rod
Our Ceiling Support Kits allow Cable Ladder Racks to suspend from the ceiling. This support kit allows cables to be managed high and away from network racks giving easier access to equipment. This Kit includes one Slotted Support Bracket, one ceiling support bracket and one 6' piece of 5/8" threaded rod with all needed hardware.
This product is manufactured by DAMAC products, DAMAC has a reputation for providing excellent data center infrastructure equipment.
Durability & Strength
Our Ceiling Support Kits are constructed from quality materials, providing great durability and strength for a long service life.
Below is an example of how this product is used.
- Designed with durable steel construction
- Black textured powder coated
- Providing strength and stability for long lasting use
- Designed for ceiling support and to sustain over-hanging runway sections
- Used with all DAMAC ladder rack runways
|5/8"||R = 0.30||Black Power Coat|
This product is part of a line that is ideal for data center applications. The diagram below shows how these products can work together to form a complete system.
Rack Bracing and Mounting Accessories
Add Stability to your network with our Bracing and Mounting Kits, for 2 and 4 Post server racks. It not only secures racks to walls and floors but also provides a measure of earthquake safety, keeping network equipment from falling over. These kits have the ability to create a 4 post rack from two 2 post racks. DAMAC's Side Drop can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- Open Frame Conversion Kit
- Wall Mount Brackets
- 2 Post Free Standing Relay Racks
- 4 Post Open Frame Rack System
- Cat 6 Patch Panels
- Cat 5E Patch Panels
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - Rack support bracket
- Qty 1 - Ceiling support bracket
- Qty 1 - 6' piece of 5/8" threaded rod
- All 5/8" hardware needed