Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Junction T Kit
##STORENAME##'s Cable Ladder Rack Junction T Kit is used to create a 90-degree junction splice between cable ladder racks. This kit provides cable runways the ability to change direction, enhancing the ability for cable runs to lead to and from many sources. All hardware is included with this purchase and note that the HD model does require drilling.
This product is manufactured by DAMAC products, DAMAC has a reputation for providing excellent data center infrastructure equipment.
Durability & Strength
##STORENAME##'s Cable Ladder Rack Junction T Kits are constructed from structural steel that has a black powder coated finish. This product provides great durability and strength for a long lasting service life.
Below is an example of how this product is used.
- Used to connect two runway stringers together at a 90™ angle
- The HD Extension Kit requires drilling
- Material is made out of structural steel
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- DAMAC manufactures and distributes all of its products straight out of La Mirada, California.
|Size||Color / Finish||Material|
|2.24" x 2.24" (Standard)||Black Epoxy Powder Coat||Steel|
Junction T Kit:
HD Junction T Kit:
This product is part of a line that is ideal for data center applications. The diagram below shows how these products can work together to form a complete system.
Rack Bracing and Mounting Accessories
Add Stability to your network with ##STORENAME##™s Bracing and Mounting Kits, for 2 and 4 Post server racks. It not only secures racks to walls and floors but also provides a measure of earthquake safety, keeping network equipment from falling over. These kits have the ability to create a 4 post rack from two 2 post racks. DAMAC's Side Drop can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- Open Frame Conversion Kit
- Wall Mount Brackets
- 2 Post Free Standing Relay Racks
- 4 Post Open Frame Rack System ##IF[StoreID=1]##
- Cat 6 Patch Panels
- Cat 5E Patch Panels ##ENDIF## ##IF[StoreID=3]##
- Cat 6 Patch Panels
- Cat 5E Patch Panels ##ENDIF##
What's in the Box?
- Qty 4 - Corner Clamp Brackets
- Qty 2 - Split Lock Washers
- Qty 2 - Carriage Bolts
- Qty 2 - Hex Nuts
- Qty 2 - HD Junction Angle Brackets
- Qty 4 - Split Lock Washers
- Qty 4 - Hex Head Bolts
- Qty 4 - Hex Nuts