Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Slotted Support Bracket
##STORENAME##'s Slotted Support brackets facilitate hanging cable ladder racks from a ceiling. This bracket secures to a cable ladder rack, the remaining pieces needed are a 5/8" Rod, and Ceiling Bracket. This product allows cable runways to be managed high and away from network racks providing techs with easier access to equipment.
This product is manufactured by DAMAC products, DAMAC has a reputation for providing excellent data center infrastructure equipment.
Durability & Strength
##STORENAME##'s Cable Ladder Rack Slotted Support Brackets are constructed from quality materials, providing great durability and strength for a long service life.
Below is an example of how this product is used.
- Designed with durable steel construction.
- black textured powder coated.
- providing strength and stability for long-lasting use.
- Designed for ceiling support and to sustain over-hanging runway sections.
- Used with all DAMAC ladder rack runways.
|Size||Max Bend||Color / Finish|
|5/8"||R = 0.30||Black Powder Coat|
This product is part of a line that is ideal for data center applications. The diagram below shows how these products can work together to form a complete system.
Rack Bracing and Mounting Accessories
Add Stability to your network with ##STORENAME##™s Bracing and Mounting Kits, for 2 and 4 Post server racks. It not only secures racks to walls and floors but also provides a measure of earthquake safety, keeping network equipment from falling over. These kits have the ability to create a 4 post rack from two 2 post racks. DAMAC's Side Drop can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- Open Frame Conversion Kit
- Wall Mount Brackets
- 2 Post Free Standing Relay Racks
- 4 Post Open Frame Rack System ##IF[StoreID=1]##
- Cat 6 Patch Panels
- Cat 5E Patch Panels ##ENDIF## ##IF[StoreID=3]##
- Cat 6 Patch Panels
- Cat 5E Patch Panels ##ENDIF##
What's in the Box?
- Qty 1 - Slotted support bracket
- Qty 2 - Hexagon Nuts