Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Fiber Connector Cleaner and Preparation Fluid
FCC2 Enhanced Fiber Connector Cleaner is a nonflammable, environmentally safe, residue-free solvent engineered to clean fiber connector end-faces and bare fiber before field terminating or fusion splicing. The 3-way dispenser is intended for easy one-handed use with fiber wipes, convenient wetting of CCT connector cleaning tips, and spray nozzle functionality.
Packaged in unique, spill-proof containers, it can be shipped with connector cleaning and termination kits so technicians avoid wasting time sourcing a cleaner locally. Offering high purity and fast consistent cleaning, FCC2 was developed with and is packaged by Micro Care Corporation, a world leader in cleaning solvents.
- Not Hazardous/Not Regulated for all modes of transport, including air cargo
- Unique dispenser for use with AFL Connector Cleaning Tips and FiberWipes
- Up To 1300+ cleanings per can
- Dries without a residue, unlike alcohol
- Dissipates static charge
- Safe on all surfaces including soft plastics
- Cleans all types of connector end-faces
- Cleans bare fiber before field terminating or fusion splicing
- Removes oils, salts, dust, dirt and uncured epoxies
- Safe on glass, ceramic, metal, plastic optical fiber
- Compact size fits easily into tool kits, instrument cases, termination kits, and inspection kits
- Perfectly cleans all optic components
What's in the Box?
- (1) Fiber connector cleaner and preparation fluid can