Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Fiber Connector Cleaner and Preparation Fluid
FCC2 Enhanced Fiber Connector Cleaner is a nonflammable, environmentally safe, residue-free solvent engineered to clean fiber connector end-faces and bare fiber before field terminating or fusion splicing. The 3-way dispenser is intended for easy one-handed use with fiber wipes, convenient wetting of CCT connector cleaning tips, and spray nozzle functionality.
Packaged in unique, spill-proof containers, it can be shipped with connector cleaning and termination kits so technicians avoid wasting time sourcing a cleaner locally. Offering high purity and fast consistent cleaning, FCC2 was developed with and is packaged by Micro Care Corporation, a world leader in cleaning solvents.
Fiber Optic Cleaning
Improper cleaning is the top cause for network failures. The tolerance to dirt or contamination on the ends of the ferrules of a connector is near zero. Network operators claim that 15-50% of all network problems can be traced to dirty connectors causing connection problems.
Mitigate the risk of fiber optic contamination with fiber optic cleaners, fiber cleaning pens, and cleaning wipes. These handy fiber cleaners can remove contaminants like: dust, dirt, oils, film residue, and solvent coating.
Airborne dirt particles are about the size of the core of SM fiber and are usually silica based - they may scratch PC connectors if not removed! Patch panels have mating adapters that can become contaminated if left open to the air or scrape off foreign particles under repeated usage. We recommend you always keep dust caps on connectors, bulkhead splices, patch panels or anything else that is going to have a connection made with it.
- Not Hazardous/Not Regulated for all modes of transport, including air cargo
- Unique dispenser for use with AFL Connector Cleaning Tips and FiberWipes
- Up To 1300+ cleanings per can
- Dries without a residue, unlike alcohol
- Dissipates static charge
- Safe on all surfaces including soft plastics
- Cleans all types of connector end-faces
- Cleans bare fiber before field terminating or fusion splicing
- Removes oils, salts, dust, dirt and uncured epoxies
- Safe on glass, ceramic, metal, plastic optical fiber
- Compact size fits easily into tool kits, instrument cases, termination kits, and inspection kits
- Perfectly cleans all optic components
What's in the Box?
- (1) Fiber connector cleaner and preparation fluid can