Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
One (1) splice tray included. Additional FB25-3999STP12 splice trays sold separately.
Fiber Dome Closure, 48 Splice Capacity
The FB23-4378-48DE fiber optic dome splice closure is an "all parts" inclusive hermetically sealed splice enclosure designed for ease of assembly and re-entry. The closure is designed with a gasketed split end plate for midaccess cable applications and an easy to install "no special tool" sealing system. All major hardware is factory installed to allow for quick field installation.
Universal Multicentric Grommets along with compression style lateral or branch cable seals, makes installing the enclosure easy. The FB23-4378-48DE is a small capacity closure that can be used in aerial, pedestal, and underground applications. Dome includes one 12 single fusion splice tray, with the capacity to hold four splice trays total.
- Completely sealed with compression seal technology.
- Ease in installation requiring no special tools.
- GR-771 and CATV industry compliant.
- Mid-access design for installation over existing cables without disturbing a working cable.
Splice Trays: (4) 12 Fiber Splice Trays, (1) Included
(2) Express/Feeder: Max. Diameter - 0.75" (19mm) | Min. Diameter - 0.30" (7.62mm)
(4) Branch/Lateral: Max. Diameter - 0.63" (16mm) | Min. Diameter -0.27" (6.9mm)
Exterior Closure Diameter: 8.5"
Exterior Closure Length: 15.3"
Material: (Dome) Polyetylene, (End Plates) Glass Filled Polypropylene, (V-Band) Polypropylene