Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Fiber Optic Pigtail
Fiber pigtails are a great solution for fusion splicing inside of a fiber optic enclosure. Each strand is terminated on one end and the other end is left blunt so that it can be spliced to your drop cable to eliminate the need of pesky field terminations. Because space is valuable, this pigtail comes without a jacket, allowing the pigtails to have a tighter bend radius and take up less space.
Items you may need to finish your fiber pigtail installation:
- Fiber Distribution Units (FDU's)/Fiber patch panels 1U through 8U options sutiable for 6-144+ Strands.
- Adapter Panels/Cassetes/Modules: Single-Mode, Multimode OM1, Multimode OM3/OM4, LC, SC, ST, MTP, and Blank Fiber Adapter Panel options.
- Fiber Splice Trays: 6 Strand to 144+ Strands for just about any fiber panel or FDU.
- Preloaded Fiber Patch Panels/FDU's: We have combined the peices you would need to purchase in a simple quick all in one package. They are avlilible in Single-Mode, OM1, OM3 & OM4 with LC, SC or ST connections
- Pre-terminated fiber to reduce installation time and ensure accuracy
- Perfect for fiber patch panels, fiber distribution units, optical distribution frames, fiber enclosures, fiber distribution boxes
- Used in CATV, FTTH/FTTX, telecommunication networks, premise installations, data processing networks, LAN/WAN network, and more
- 12 Pre-terminated SC connectors ready to plug directly into an adapter panel
- Machine polishing ensures highest quality connector terminations and performance
- Low insertion and return loss
- Traceable, standards-based testing procedures
Fiber pigtails are great for splicing inside of wall mount fiber enclosures and fiber patch panels. Also, ensure the protection of your fusion splices by using a splice tray and fusion splice sleeves.
Other helpful tools when working with fiber optic pigtails:
- Fiber stripper
- Fiber cleaver
- Fusion splicer