Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Masonry Carbide Bell Hanger Drill Bit, Wire Pulling Hole
The Masonry Carbide Bell Hanger Drill Bit has high quality carbide bit welded to a hardened steel shaft for concrete and masonry drilling. Wide flutes facilitate debris removal. Cross-bored hole through end of bit for wire pulling. Beveled shanks for improved grip in all drill chucks.
- High quality carbide bit welded to a hardened steel shaft
- Carbide bit for concrete and stone
- Wide flutes for quick debris removal
- Cross-bored hole through end of bit for wire pulling
- Induction hardened body provides extra strength
- Not intended for use on Wood or Metal
- Beveled shanks for improved grip in all drill chucks
- Available in multiple sizes
- Bit Material: Tungsten Carbide Reinforced Head
- Tip: Carbide Grade BC20
- Shaft Material: Spring Steel
- Drill Style: Fractional
- Flute: Wide Fast Spiral
- Shaft Diameter: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" & 5/8"
- Cutting Tip: 118 Degree
- Finish: Sandblasted
- Qty 1 - Masonry Carbide Bell Hanger Drill Bit w/ Wire Pulling Hole