Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Enclosures 9U and above require freight shipping. Please call us at 951-824-1571 for shipping details.
Cage nuts and rack screws are required for installation of patch panels and other components.
Fixed Wall Mount Cabinet
If you are looking for the right wall mount rack at the right price, the LINIER® brand is the solution for you. The Fixed Wall Mount Cabinets provide stability and durability for your valuable server and network equipment. Its feature rich design gives you a universal enclosure, guaranteed to function for a variety of applications.
Make wall mounting easier by adding a Wall Mount Hardware kit to your purchase and you'll be mounting like a pro in no time.
- Includes one locking solid door
- Locking side panels
- 250 lb. weight capacity
- One set of cage nut style mounting rails
- Mounting depth: 22.5"
- 19" EIA 310-D compliant
- Made in the USA
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Cost-Effective Design - Innovative engineering and outside-of-the-box thinking paved the way for this durable, American-made, yet economical wall mount enclosure.
- Numerous Laser Knockouts - Strategically placed laser knockouts provide a plethora of locations to feed copper or fiber optic cabling into the cabinet, or to install an optional fan kit for temperature control.
- Adjustable Rails - The included set of cage nut style rails fully adjust in 1" increments to accommodate the various depths of equipment on the market. Additional rails are available for devices that require 4-point mounting.
- Removable Side Panels - Easy to remove side panels provide more access for growing or changing cabling schemes, as well as offer the option for increased air flow to prevent equipment from overheating.
- Locking Doors and Side Panels - The locking feature provides additional security for all three access points to keep your valuable rack mounted equipment safe from unauthorized use.
- Reversible Solid Door - Solid door can be removed or reversed to be left or right mounted, to accommodate your particular installation. The solid door allows you to enclose and secure your network system.
|Depth||23.50" (Usable 22.50")|
|Height||14.21"(6U), 19.46"(9U), 24.71"(12U), 29.96"(15U), 35.21"(18U), 42.21"(22U)|
|Weight||41 lbs.(6U), 48 lbs.(9U), 56 lbs.(12U), 64 lbs.(15U), 74 lbs.(18U), 84 lbs.(22U)|
|Material(s)||CRS (Cold Rolled Steel)|
|Color/Finish||Medium Texture Black|
Fixed Wall Mount Enclosure Accessories
Wall mount racks and enclosures are a cost effective solution for protecting your server equipment from physical damage, as well as protecting it from tampering. We offer a variety of fixed wall mount racks and adjustable rail kits to help you protect and organize your data network.
To learn more about our Fixed Wall Mount Enclosures please visit our overview page. Kendall Howard's Server Enclosures can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - LINIER® Fixed Wall Mount Cabinet - Solid Door
- Qty 1 - Keys