Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
M6 Rack Screws
Network Rack M6 Cage Nuts - 30 pack
##STORENAME##'s M6 Cage Nuts are for mounting equipment to M6 Cage Nut vertical mounting rails and is used in conjunction with M6 screws. Cage nuts consist of a nut in a spring steel cage, the cage has two wings that when compressed allow the cage to be inserted into square holes. When the wings are released, they hold the nut in position behind the hole.
This product is manufactured by DAMAC products, DAMAC has a reputation for providing excellent data center infrastructure equipment.
Durability & Strength
##STORENAME##'s Network Rack M6 Cage Nuts provide the best strength and durability that is on par with the best. Providing you with 30 cage nuts, this should be your number one choice for assembling your equipment.
- Added Strength - The construction and materials used are better suited for threading than what is used in full size tapped rails.This provides a stronger, more durable fastening solution.
- Snap-in Design - Captive nut and spring steel cage feature wings that can be compressed to snap into the square holes found in universal/punched panel rails. Unlike slide on cage nuts, this design locks the nut securely in place.
- Easily Replaced - Take away the hassle of dealing with stripped holes in tapped rails.If you strip a cage nut they can easily be replaced in the field, saving you time and money.
- Superior Manufacturing - The cold hardened steel construction is manufactured in the U.S.A and produces a high-quality finish with excellent dimensional stability.
|12.7 mm||13.2 mm||9.1 mm||1 lb.|
Cage Nuts and Rack Screws Accessories
##STORENAME## provides a variety of cage nuts and rack screw styles and packages. Most server rack cabinets, four post racks, wall mount cabinets, wall mount racks, and two post racks require cage nuts for mounting equipment. The thread size of the cage nut must match that of the rack screws in order to properly install. So be sure to get the proper screws for the job.
To learn more about our Cage Nuts and Rack Screws please visit our overview page. DAMAC's M6 Server Screws can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- Axis Plus Server Enclosure
- CableAxis Server Enclosure
- 2 Post Free Standing Relay Racks
- 4 Post Open Frame Rack System ##IF[StoreID=1]##
- CAT6 Patch Panels
- CAT5E Patch Panels ##ENDIF## ##IF[StoreID=3]##
- CAT6 Patch Panels
- CAT5E Patch Panels ##ENDIF##
What's in the Box?
- Qty 30 - M6 Cage Nuts