Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Network Rack M6 Cage Nuts and Screws
Our M6 Cage Nuts and Screw kits are for mounting network equipment to vertical rails. This pack comes in bundles of 30 or 100 pieces. Using cage nuts provides several benefits over threaded holes. This product permits a range of choices for nuts and bolts sizes in the field long after the equipment has been manufactured. Another reason why they are a great choice is if a screw is over-tightened, the nut can be replaced, unlike a pre-threaded hole, where a hole with stripped threads becomes unusable. Lastly, cage nuts are easy to use on materials too thin and soft to be threaded.
This product is manufactured by DAMAC products, DAMAC has a reputation for providing excellent data center infrastructure equipment.
Durability & Strength
Network Rack M6 Cage Nuts and Screws provide the best strength and durability that is on par with the best. This should be your number one choice for assembling your equipment.
- Compatible Rail Systems - DAMAC's rack screws can be utilized in any tapped rail system. They can also be installed in universal cage nut style rails when used in conjunction with cage nuts.
- Pilot Point - The straight pointed section below the thread helps to self-guide the screw to prevent accidental stripping while also improving the ease of installation.
- Phillips Truss Head - Truss head screws can be installed with one of the most universal tools on the market. Requires only a Phillips head screwdriver or bit.
- Superior Manufacturing - The cold hardened steel construction is manufactured in the U.S.A and produces a high-quality finish with excellent dimensional stability.
|24 mm||14 mm||2 lb. (30 Pack), 6 lb. (100 Pack)|
Cage Nuts and Rack Screws Accessories
We provide a variety of cage nuts and rack screw styles and packages. Most server rack cabinets, four post racks, wall mount cabinets, wall mount racks, and two post racks require cage nuts for mounting equipment. The thread size of the cage nut must match that of the rack screws in order to properly install. So be sure to get the proper screws for the job.
To learn more about our Cage Nuts and Rack Screws please visit our overview page. DAMAC's M6 Server Screws can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- Axis Plus Server Enclosure
- CableAxis Server Enclosure
- 2 Post Free Standing Relay Racks
- 4 Post Open Frame Rack System
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 15 - M6 Rack Screws
- Qty 15 - M6 Cage Nuts
- Qty 50 - M6 Rack Screws
- Qty 50 - M6 Cage Nuts