Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Network Rack M6 Screws - 30 pack
M6 Network Rack Screws are convenient to have on hand for installing server, network, AV and other rackmount equipment securely into your storage cabinet or server rack. This product is installed into an existing or predrilled, pre-tapped hole and is fully threaded. The Network Rack M6 Screws can be directly threaded into female receptacles to fasten server rack systems.
This product is manufactured by DAMAC products, DAMAC has a reputation for providing excellent data center infrastructure equipment.
Durability & Strength
Network Rack M6 Screws provide the best strength and durability that is on par with the best. Providing you with 30 individual screws, this should be your number one choice for assembling your equipment.
- Compatible Rail Systems - DAMAC's rack screws can be utilized in any tapped rail system. They can also be installed in universal cage nut style rails when used in conjunction with cage nuts.
- Pilot Point - The straight pointed section below the thread helps to self-guide the screw to prevent accidental stripping while also improving the ease of installation.
- Phillips Truss Head - Truss head screws can be installed with one of the most universal tools on the market. Requires only a Phillips head screwdriver or bit.
- Superior Manufacturing - The cold hardened steel construction is manufactured in the U.S.A and produces a high-quality finish with excellent dimensional stability.
|24 mm||14 mm||14.8 oz|
Cage Nuts and Rack Screws Accessories
We provide a variety of cage nuts and rack screw styles and packages. Most server rack cabinets, four post racks, wall mount cabinets, wall mount racks, and two post racks require cage nuts for mounting equipment. The thread size of the cage nut must match that of the rack screws in order to properly install. So be sure to get the proper screws for the job.
To learn more about our Cage Nuts and Rack Screws please visit our overview page. DAMAC's M6 Server Screws can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- Axis Plus Server Enclosure
- CableAxis Server Enclosure
- 2 Post Free Standing Relay Racks
- 4 Post Open Frame Rack System
- CAT6 Patch Panels
- CAT5E Patch Panels
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 30 - M6 Rack Screws