Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Does NOT include wall mounting hardware.
Network Rack Side Panel, Axis Plus
Our Open Frame Wall Mount Network Rack is a premium DAMAC Swing-Out Server Wall Rack that is cost effective and saves floor space. This product is great for telecommunications equipment, security equipment, patch panels, routers, switches and other 19" equipment.
This product has a swing-out mounting rail that is sturdy, and allows for easy access to the rear of the mounted equipment without interrupting network functionality.
Durability & Strength
Our Wall Mount Network Rack is built with premium materials to have a long lasting service life and exceed your expectations. This product can be mounted with our standard shelves and panels and has a weight capacity of 100 lbs.
- Weight capacity 100 lbs.
- 19" rack-mount width
- Threaded rack-mounting provisions, 12-24 or 10-32
- EIA universal hole pattern: 5/8"-5/8"-1/2"
- Opens right or left, 180 degrees
- Keyhole wall mounting slots @ 16 in. centers
- Lances in the rear for cable ties and straps
- UL™ Listed
- UPS or FedEx shippable, one container
- Easily assembled, hardware included
- Black epoxy powder-coat finish
- Equipment Rooms
|12" (12U)||12"(12U)||19.86"||22.25"(12U)||Black epoxy powder-coat finish|
|18" (18U)||18"(18U),||19.86"||32.75"(18U)||Black epoxy powder-coat finish|
|18"(24U)||18"(24U)||19.86"||43.25"(24U)||Black epoxy powder-coat finish|
Network Wall Rack & Bracket System Accessories
The network wall rack provides innovative networking and cable management solutions, especially when floor space is limited. Install a network wall rack and you can keep networking cables conveniently out of the way and organized. We offer a variety of network wall racks and bracket solutions including swing-out open frame wall mounts, swing-out brackets, V-line open frame wall mounts and brackets. Our network wall rack solutions will help maximize the efficiency of your system.
To learn more about our Network Wall Racks & Wall Brackets please visit our overview page. Kendall Howard's Wall Mount Brackets can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- Wall Mount Hardware Kit
- Cable Management Solutions
- Component Shelves, Rackmount Drawers, CPU Brackets
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - Swing-Out Open Frame Wall Mount System
- Qty 30 - 12-24 or 10-32 screw pack
- All necessary hardware for assembly