Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Plastic Wire and Cable Bushing for class 2 wire
##STORENAME##'s plastic wire and cable bushings for class 2 wire provide an easy to use, smooth insertion of the cable through drywall. This product is used to protect both wires and the surfaces they pass through.
When running low voltage data or speaker cable through a wall, there are many things that can go wrong. Not only do you want a clean aesthetically pleasing look, but you also want to protect the cabling from abrasive drywall edges, and the drywall from splitting. These Arlington Industries plastic wire bushings solve all of these concerns at once.
- Available in 4 common sizes that can be easily drilled with a drill or hole saw
- Clean white finish compliments most applications but can be painted to match your walls or trimming
- Simple DIY installation can be achieved using a set of pliers to twist and secure the grommet in place
- Provides a great-looking job and easy, smooth insertion of a cable through a wall
- Quick installation with a drill bit or a hole saw
- Easy entry and exit of low voltage cable or speaker wire through a wall
- An attractive way to finish cut edges
|Item Number||DIM A||DIM B||DIM C||DIM D||DIM E|
What's in the Box
1 - Plastic Wire Bushings for Class 2 Wire - White