Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This product is also available in the following colors: red, yellow, orange, blue, black, and white. If you are interested in selecting any one of these additional colors at no extra cost, please contact us.
Image is for illustrative purposes and is not to scale. Color shown is not a representation of the product ordered. Default color is Chrome.
Our Wiremaid products are made to order. Various lead times may apply.
PRO-10 Wire Cable Tray
Our PRO-10 Cable Trays are a complete cable tray system that features an innovative steel mesh design with built-in splice/bonding loops that enable faster installation with less labor and materials. The cable tray was designed to eliminate the dangerously sharp wire ends when on-site fabrication is performed on a cable tray. It is easy to engineer and identify individual fittings and/or parts.
The PRO-10 Cable Tray T Junction is easily configured around obstacles. Installation savings generally start at 50% and move higher depending on the installation environment. This product is ideal for today's sensitive telecommunications fiber optic cables; but is also used for instrumentation cables, security and even electrical distribution. PRO-10 Cable Tray T Junctions are used in Ceiling and Plenum spaces, Raised Access Floor areas and Telecom Closets. Indoor and outdoor versions available.
Durability & Strength
Our PRO-10 Cable Tray is made from large gauge wire, 4.5mm or greater, with an extra side wire giving stronger, more robust load capabilities and ALL sizes are UL Classified. PRO-10 Cable Tray T Junctions are a complete line of factory-built turns and fittings that create a 100% NEC Compliant Cable Tray System. PRO-10™ fittings connected to a PRO-10™ straight section maintains 100% UL® Classification that fully complies with NEC. PRO-10's built-in splice is also UL classified for bonding, assuring the job is done right the first time, every time. The patented One-Tool System™ reduces installation time by 50% or more and adapts to the most difficult installations.
- Stronger Construction - PRO-10 Cable Tray is made from large gauge wire, 4.5mm or greater, with an extra side wire giving stronger, more robust load capabilities and ALL sizes are UL Classified.
- Built-In Splice/Ground Loops - We've removed the finish for a fast and simple connection.
- Made in the USA - PRO-10 Cable Tray is made in the USA by a USA owned company, (Many other brands are European manufactured/owned, and are not made by domestic workers)
- All Tray Sizes Offered are UL Listed - PRO-10 Cable Tray has all sizes listed allowing you to meet UL grounding requirements (other brands have less than 6/many have none). Dependent on the splicing method, most of the other brands require the additional materials and labor of a ground bolt, attached to each individual tray and connected by a minimum 6 AWG ground wire that runs the length of the tray installation.
- Warranty Available - PRO-10 Cable Tray has a standard 3 year warranty.
- Wide Range of Sizes & Colors Available - PRO-10 Cable Tray offers depths of 2", 4", 6" and widths of 2" - 36" (other brands have fewer), and in a standard powder coat finish of yellow, red, chrome, black, blue, white and orange.
- Custom Tray and Accessories - Give us your specs and we'll make your tray to suit.
|Depth||2 inch, 4 inch, and 6 inch|
|Width||6 inch, 8 inch, 12 inch, and 24 inch|
|Color/Finish||Chrome, Yellow, White, Black, Red, Blue, and Orange|
2" Depth: 4.75lbs (6"), 5lbs (8"), 6lbs (12"), 10.5lbs (18"), 11.5lbs (24").
4" Depth: 5.75lbs (6"), 6lbs (8"), 7lbs (12"), 11.5lbs (18"), 12.5lbs (24")
5" Depth: 6.5lbs (6"), 7lbs (8"), 7.5lbs (12"), 13lbs (18"), 14lbs (24")
Why Keep Your Cables Off the Floor?
Concrete that the raised floor is installed over often has a process that occurs over time called leeching. This occurs even if the concrete has been fully cured; there are processes that will stop leeching of concrete or impede its progress, but they are expensive and not typically used on most jobs. Leeching dramatically impacts the performance of your cable because of how it deteriorates the jacket of the cable allowing the elements to get closer to the copper.
If any water were to penetrate the floor or walls that lead to the underfloor area, the cable is in direct contact with the water which can lead to major problems. Sometimes this can occur without anyone knowing about the problem for weeks; the tray is just extra piece of mind that your cable is off of the floor and away from any water that might infiltrate the data center.
Air Flow Problems
Over time if the cable is just laid on the concrete floor, it will accumulate into a large mass. This creates a problem known as "air dams", which doesn't sound like a big deal but is the most crucial for data center applications. The first 4 inches off of the floor and the last 4 inches before the bottom of the flooring tiles are most prime areas to keep free of any impediments for optimal airflow. This is especially true if the end user is using "blade servers" as this type of server is growing in acceptance and is becoming the norm. Blade servers generate an enormous amount of heat and require the most airflow available for cooling.
Separation of Power and Data Cables
Using tray allows for a dedicated pathway for your data cables, which keeps them separate from any power cables. Especially critical in data center applications where the density of cables is increasing and will continue to increase.