Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This product has a minimum order quantity of 50
Pull Elbow, Schedule 40, PVC, 3/4"
Our schedule 40 PVC Pull Elbows enable easy access to continuous wire pulls when specifications dictate sharp 90° turns in conduit. Smooth, defect-free interior ensures wires remain abrasion free.
To ensure our Pull Elbows are dependable, this product is fabricated from rugged, corrosion resistant PVC with a rubber gasket and zinc plated steel screws.
Durability & Strength
Our Schedule 40 Pull Elbows are lightweight, offering great mechanical strength and toughness.
- Provides easy access to cable wiring
- Provides access to conductors for maintenance and future system changes
- Sufficiently works as an elbow
Installing or retrofitting a conduit system? We got you covered! We offer everything you need for a customized conduit system including conduit, and fittings. Our conduit and fittings are engineered for commercial and residential communication, and lighting systems.
To learn more about our Conduit Accessories please visit our overview page. Our Schedule 40 PVC Pull Elbow can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- Schedule 40 Straight Conduit
- Schedule 40 Conduit Sweeps
- Schedule 40 Conduit Fittings & Connectors
- Junction Boxes / Wall Plates
What's in the box
- Schedule 40 PVC Pull Elbow