Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This product has a minimum order quantity of 50
PVC Reducer, Schedule 40, 1 1/4" x 1"
Our Schedule 40 PVC Reducers are designed to connect two separate size conduits together. This product fits into a bell end or female fitting. The Schedule 40 PVC Reducer has a male spigot connection on one end for fitting into a female unthreaded pipe and a female socket connection on the other end for sliding over the end of a male pipe.
To ensure our PVC Reducers are dependable, this product is corrosion resistant, constructed of high-grade PVC for quality and long service life.
Durability & Strength
Our Schedule 40 Pull Elbows is high strength and less weight than fittings made from metal.
- Connects two conduits with different diameters and end types.
- Spigot on one end and female socket connection on the other.
- Corrosion resistant, high strength, and less weight than metal fittings.
- Smooth interior finish for reduced friction and material buildup
Installing or retrofitting a conduit system? We got you covered! We offer everything you need for a customized conduit system including conduit, and fittings. Our conduit and fittings are engineered for commercial and residential communication, and lighting systems.
To learn more about our Conduit Accessories please visit our overview page. Our Schedule 40 PVC Reducers can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- Schedule 40 Straight Conduit
- Schedule 40 Conduit Sweeps
- Schedule 40 Conduit Fittings & Connectors
- Junction Boxes / Wall Plates
What's in the box
- Schedule 40 PVC Reducer