Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Call for information about discounted local delivery prices.
Schedule 40 Conduit, 1 1/2in. x 10ft.
Our 1 1/2" Schedule 40 PVC with a belled end, encases electrical cables and conductors, offering a smooth inside to facilitate easy wire pulling. Schedule 40 Conduit is corrosion resistant and can be used for direct burial applications including in concrete. This product is UL recognized, cost-effective and easy to install.
To ensure our Schedule 40 PVC Conduit provides you with the best protection available, our product is resistant to many ordinary chemicals such as acids, bases, salts, and oxidants. Schedule 40 PVC also serves as an insulation barrier against outside electrical interference from power lines. It has a high melt index and is engineered from self-extinguishing material so it prevents the spread of fires from faulty wiring.
Durability & Strength
Our Schedule 40 PVC Conduit is manufactured from high-grade PVC, providing a protective duct for cables and electrical conductors. This product is suitable for indoor or outdoor applications and can withstand direct sunlight exposure with its UV protection.
PVC is the most widely used conduit system because of its Versatility. We offer many different Sweeps, Fittings, and Connectors to help guide conduit pipes anywhere. Our Schedule 40 Belled Ends allow for easy installation and makes it simple to apply Cement or Glue to bind the ends together.
If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call or email us.
- High Impact Protection
- Coupling molded on one side
- Pieces fuse together with PVC cement
- Available in 1 1/2" Diameter
- High strength for long service life
- Lightweight and durable suitable for underground electrical applications
- Non-Conductive, provides insulation against electrical interference
- Holds strength regardless of water or soil conditions
- Provides smooth, continuous raceways for fast wire-pulling
- Quick and easy installation without the need for expensive equipment
- Widely accepted by standard codes and regulations
|Size||Average O.D.||Nom. I.D.||Min. T.||Approx. Weight|
Installing or retrofitting an electrical conduit system? We got you covered! We offer everything you need for a customized electrical conduit system including PVC pipe, conduit, and fittings. Our PVC pipe and fittings are engineered for commercial and residential power, lighting, telephone, and electrical systems.
To learn more about our Conduit Accessories please visit our overview page.
What's in the box
- Qty 1 - Schedule 40 PVC Conduit