Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Some items may require minimum order quantities which can be changed in your shopping cart.
Nail-On & Screw-On Cable Spacer
Our Nail-On or Screw-On Cable Spacers hold power or low voltage cable securely and centered on a 2x4. Perfect for routing, fastening and positioning power or datacom cables. This product holds a single or double row of up to eight cables securely between forks.
Installation is quick and easy. Just nail or screw The SPACER™ to a wood or metal stud.
- Centers cable on a 2x4 stud
- Complies with article 300.4(d) of the 2011 NEC
- Holds cables individually, preventing heat build-up
- Nails or screws On to 2x4 stud
- Holds a single or double row of up to eight cables securely between the forks
What's in the box?
What's In the box?
- Qty 1 - The SPACER™ Screw-On or Nail-On Non-Metalic Cable Spacer