Fiber Optic Power Meter for Wavelengths 850/1300/1310/1550
Fiber Savvy’ standard SMARTFiber with four wavelengths is an easy to use and lightweight fiber optic power meter that measures the power of light transmitting from an optical fiber.
The SMARTFiber includes interchangeable adaptor to connect FC, ST and SC type fiber connectors. It utilizes an InGaAs detector to improved sensitivity and temperature stability to test for standard optical power from +3 to -60dBm dynamic range. It can test both single-mode and multi-mode fiber cables, with the optional adaptor, users can test 2.5mm and 1.25mm fiber cables. For identification purposes, the SMARTFiber can also receive modulate signals(270Hz, 1KHz, 2KHz) simultaneously.
For fast and easy operation in testing the corresponding wavelengths, we recommend the Fiber Savvy OPTISource as a complete set in auto-identifying wavelength of optical power source.
- Simple to use and portable
- Calibrated at 850nm, 1300nm, 1310nm, 1550nm
- Accuracy: ±0.15dB±1nW@1300nm/1310nm/1550nm; ±0.25dB±1nW@850nm
- Optical power range from +3 to –60dBm
- Measurement units in dBm and Watt
- Ideal for both multi–mode and single–mode optical fibers
- Optional adapter to test both 2.5mm/1.25mm fiber cables
- Can receive modulate signal (270Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz) simultaneously for identification
- Battery indicator and power auto off function
- Automatic wavelength detection (when used with Hobbes OPTISource as optical light source)
850nm, 1300nm, 1310nm, 1550nm
+3 to -60dBm
±0.15dB±1nW@1300nm /1310nm /1550nm; ±0.25dB±1nW@850nm
Interchangeable Adaptor for FC,ST, SC
4 x AAA (6V)
131mm x 86mm x 40mm