Straight Section Cable Ladder Rack
Fiber Savvy's Straight Cable Ladder Racks are designed to guide data cables along ceilings, walls, or raised floor applications. A ladder rack system is a series of sections such as straight, radius bends, e-bends, and are designed to be adaptable, easy to install, and accommodate different room layouts.
This product is manufactured by DAMAC products who ensures you will receive an authentic product that is constructed from quality materials and craftsmanship. DAMAC Cable runway is made from tubular steel which is light weight and provides superior strength.
- Build Your Own Cable Management System - With DAMAC's wide variety of Ladder racks and accessories, it offers total freedom to customize and build around any obstacle for any situation.
- Keep Cables Safe - These Runways are sturdy and will prevent cables from getting tangled or kinked.
- Easy Access to Equipment - By utilizing runways it provides easier access to equipment by routing cables above and away from the equipment.
- Stay Organized - Organizing and protecting your connections are essential for maintaining an efficient network station.
10' x 12" Ladder Rack:
10' x 18" Ladder Rack:
This product is part of a line that is ideal for data center applications. The diagram below shows how these products can work together to form a complete system.
Rack Bracing and Mounting Accessories
Add Stability to your network with Fiber Savvy’s Bracing and Mounting Kits, for 2 and 4 Post server racks. These kits are some of the most handy bracing systems. It not only secures racks to a walls and floors, but also provides a measure of earthquake safety, keeping network equipment from falling over. These kits have the ability to create a 4 post rack from two 2 post racks. DAMAC's Wall-to-Rack Bundle Kits can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
What's in the Box?
- Qty 1 - Cable Ladder Rack