18" Deep Open Frame Wall Rack
The 18” Deep Open Frame Wall Rack has a feature-rich, dual frame design making it easy for IT technicians to install. This sturdy, open frame rack permits 18” of usable depth to house network switches, patch panels, A/V devices, and other non-rackmountable equipment. For convenient cable routing in and around the installed equipment, use any of the cable lacing points found on the top and bottom of this 2-piece open wall rack. The 18” Deep Open Frame Wall Rack is sleek, with a simplistic design, making it a strong and durable solution for your next network system.
- Two-Piece Design
- 18" usable depth
- 10-32 tapped rails
- Includes 25 rack screws
- 130 lb. weight capacity
- 19” EIA compliant
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warrant
Make wall mounting easier by adding a Wall Mount Hardware kit to your purchase then you'll be mounting like a pro in no time.
- Two-Piece, Knockdown Design - The 18” Deep Open Frame Wall Rack includes two universal top and bottom frames and two universal rails that when mounted together, form a rugged and reliable network solution.
- Cable Lacing Points - The top and bottom of the 18” Deep Open Frame Wall Rack feature cable lacing points making it easy to install, route, and manage network cables.
- Quick Assembly - By using a crescent wrench and a Philips head screwdriver or drill, within minutes your 18” Deep Open Frame Wall Rack will be ready to install on the wall.
||15.88" (8U), 28.13" (15U)
||19.00 lbs. (8U), 20.00 lbs. (15U)
||CRS (Cold Rolled Steel)
||Black Powder Coated Finish
Network Wall Rack & Bracket System Accessories
The network wall rack provides innovative networking and cable management solutions, especially when floor space is limited. Install a network wall rack and you can keep networking cables conveniently out of the way and organized. We offer a variety of network wall racks and bracket solutions including: swing-out open frame wall mounts, swing-out brackets, V-line open frame wall mounts and brackets. Network wall rack solutions from Fiber Savvy will help maximize the efficiency of your system.
To learn more about our Network Wall Racks & Wall Brackets please visit our overview page. Kendall Howard's Deep Open Frame Wall Rack can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
What's in the Box?
- Qty 2 - Universal Top/Bottom Frames
- Qty 2 - Universal Rails
- Qty 25 - 10-32 Rack Screws
- Qty 8 - Acorn Nuts