Home > Server Racks > Blank Rack Spacing Panels >
Network Rack, Blank Panel, Flanged, 6U
Item #: RP-K12-3361-6U
Availability: In Stock
Ships Within 2-4 Business Days
You Save: $4.15 (13.8%)
6U Flanged Spacer Blank
The Kendall Howard 6U Flanged Spacer Blanks are a cut above the rest. Spacer Blanks are often used as a way to fill in any gaps and conceal empty rack spaces in a rack or enclosure. The use of filler panels not only makes racks look neat, clean, and organized, but when installed properly they also provide added support to the mounting rails. These rack panels are also critical for controlling proper airflow, especially in cold aisle/hot aisle applications.
- Four mounting holes per U space
- Two 1/4" flanges
- Tool-less mounting clips included
- 19" EIA 310-D compliant
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Universal/Tool-Less Mounting - The 6U panel features oblong mounting holes that are compatible with any standard rack hardware. However, the included tool-less clips make installation a breeze with any universal cage nut style rail.
- Rounded Corners - The rounded corners and durable powder coat finish provide a smooth edge for safe handling and installation.
- Proper Airflow - Using spacer blanks to fill the gaps and openings throughout your rack installation is especially important if thermal management is a concern. Not only will the filler panels prevent unwanted debris, such as dust, from getting in, but it will also prevent hot air from being recirculated into your equipment.
- Professional Look - Installing rack panels in the unused rack mount spaces (RMS) gives your overall installation a clean and organized appearance.
- Added Support - The two ¼" flanges on the top and bottom of the spacer blank increase the strength of the panel. This in turn helps to better support the rack rails and can even help shore up a server rack or cabinet.
||CRS (Cold Rolled Steel)
||Black Powder Coated Finish
Blanking Panel Accessories
Blanking panels offer a means to cover an unused rack space in front of a server rack. They promote circulation of airflow around the server equipment, while venting out hot exhaust from network components. By preventing the buildup of excess heat, cooling fans don’t have to work as hard, which is energy efficient.
To learn more about our Blanking Panels please visit our overview page. Kendall Howard's Blanking Panels can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
What's in the Box?
- Qty 1 - 6U Flanged Spacer Blank
- Qty 4 - Tool-Less Fasteners