Home > Server Racks > Rack Shelves, Drawers, Trays >
Network Rack, Component Shelves, Center-Mount, 3U
Item #: RS-K13-####-CM
Availability: In Stock
Ships Within 2-4 Business Days
Price: From $99.94
Add 100 Cage Nuts:
Add 100 Rack Screws:
| Style: |
24" Solid/Vented Centerline Shelf, 3U
The Kendall Howard Centerline Shelf is one of the strongest, most stable shelves on the market. Unlike most center mount shelves which may teeter, the Kendall Howard Centerline shelf is rock solid! The heavy gauge steel construction and welded mounting flanges give this shelf unprecedented stability and strength.
- 350 lb. weight capacity
- 24" depth
- 19" EIA 310-D compliant
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Center Mount Style - When mounting equipment in a 2-post rack, weight distribution is always a concern. The Centerline Shelf provides a 24" depth surface that evenly distributes the weight across each side of the rack.
- Easy to Install - 19" EIA mounting flanges easily mount to any 19" 2-post relay rack with rack screws and cage nuts.
- Heavy Duty - This 24" center mount shelf can support up to 350 lbs., perfect for heavy equipment such as CPU's, servers, battery backups, UPS's, and more.
- Rounded Corners It may be a small detail, but at Kendall Howard we think it's important. it is for that reason that all corners and edges of the Centerline Shelf are rounded for safe handling.
- Ventilation - The fully vented shelf base allows for maximum airflow to prevent valuable equipment from overheating.
||16 lbs. (Solid), 14 lbs. (Vented)
||CRS (Cold Rolled Steel)
||Black Powder Coat Finish
Rack Shelves, Drawers, Trays Accessories
Maintaining organization in your server room, or networking hub can help save time and prevent frustration when tending to your network. Not all networking components are rack mountable, let Fiber Savvy Cable assist you with our rack component shelves. The network component shelf allows you to organize components such as: LCD monitors, modems, DSL routers, tape players, and backup units which are not rack mountable.
To learn more about our Rack Shelves, Drawers, and Trays please visit our overview page. Kendall Howard's Component Shelves can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
What's in the Box?
- Qty 1 - Solid/Vented Centerline Shelf