Home > Server Racks > Cage Nuts and Rack Screws >
Network Rack, 10-32 Screws & Washers
Item #: RA-K3-####-1032W
Availability: In Stock
Ships Within 1-3 Business Days
Price: From $13.78
| Quantity: |
Cage nuts and rack screws are required for installation of patch panels and other components into network racks, enclosures and cabinets.
10-32 Screws & Washers
The Kendall Howard 10-32 Rack Screws are not your everyday hardware store item. These superior, American-made, quality screws should be your only choice for installing rackmount devices such as shelves, cable managers, servers, and other network, A/V and electronic equipment.
- Quantity: 50, 100 & 2500
- 0.75" in length
- 10-32 pilot point
- Phillips truss head
- RoHS compliant
- Made in the USA
- Dog/Pilot Point The straight pointed section below the thread helps to self-guide the screw to prevent accidental stripping while also improving the ease of installation.
- Phillips Truss Head Truss head screws can be installed with one of the most universal tools on the market. Requires only a Phillips head screwdriver or bit.
- Protective Delrin Washer Distributes the pressure of the screw head more evenly to prevent damage or scratches to your rack mountable devices.
- Compatible Rail Systems Kendall Howard 10-32 rack screws can be utilized in any 10-32 tapped rail system. They can also be installed in universal cage nut style rails when used in conjunction with 10-32 cage nuts.
- Superior Manufacturing The cold hardened steel construction produces a high-quality finish with excellent dimensional stability. We then take it one step further and finish them with a black oxide coating so the screw blends with most standard black network racks, cabinets, and accessories.
||1.00 lbs. (50 ct.), 1.50 lbs. (100 ct.), 20.50 lbs. (2500 ct.)
||Hardened Steel (Rack Screw) / Delrin (Washer)
||Black Oxide with Wax Finish
Cage Nuts and Racks Screws for Server Racks
Fiber Savvy provides a variety of cage nuts in 10-32 and M5 styles. Cage nuts and rack screws are the hardware used to attach server equipment to the vertical mounting rails on your server rack. When it comes to server rack equipment, there are three types of rack screw threads: 10-32, 12-24, and M5. The first set of digits indicate the size, while the second set of digits refer to the number of threads per square inch.
To learn more about our Cage Nuts and Racks Screws please visit our overview page. Kendall Howard's Network Rack, 10-32 Screws & Washers can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
What's in the Box?
- Qty 1 - Aluminum Tin (50 & 100 Pack only)
- Qty 50/100/2500 - 10-32 Rack Screws
- Qty 50/100/2500 - Standard Washers