The Kendall Howard Rack Mountable Drawers provide a secure space within your rack or cabinet for storing files, electronics, software, cables, testers, and more. By storing equipment within the rack, you'll save time running back and forth to retrieve it. Kendall Howard Rackmount Drawers include a built-in lock and have a maximum load capacity of 100 lbs. The locking drawer will ensure your peripherals are protected from damage or unauthorized tampering.
- 100 lb. weight capacity
- 19" EIA 310-D compliant
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Heavy Duty - The heavy gauge steel construction and attention to detail make this rackmount drawer capable of holding up to 100 lbs. Not only can you utilize the drawer but the top cover can double as a shelf for supporting more equipment.
- Full Extension Ball Bearing Slides - This smooth ball bearing slides allow the drawer to be slid in and out with ease.
- Four Mounting Holes Per U Space - Each rackmount space (U space) features four mounting holes so that the drawer can be securely installed. To maintain the maximum weight capacity, we suggest installing rack screws through every hole.
||3.47"(2U), 5.22"(3U), 6.97"(4U)
||17.5 lbs.(2U), 20.5 lbs.(3U), 23.5 lbs.(4U)
||CRS (Cold Rolled Steel) and Nylon
||Black Powder Coated Finish
Rack Shelves, Drawers, Trays Accessories
Maintaining organization in your server room, or networking hub can help save time and prevent frustration when tending to your network. Not all networking components are rack mountable, let Fiber Savvy assist you with our rack component shelves. The network component shelf allows you to organize components such as: LCD monitors, modems, DSL routers, tape players, and backup units which are not rack mountable.
To learn more about our Rack Shelves, Drawers, and Trays please visit our overview page. Kendall Howard's Locking Drawers can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
What's in the Box?
- Qty 1 - Rack Mountable Drawer