Home > Server Racks > Rack Shelves, Drawers, Trays >
Network Rack, Computer Tower CPU Brackets
Item #: RS-K13-####-CPU
Availability: In Stock
Ships Within 1-3 Business Days
Price: From $49.97
| Size / Type: |
Wall-Mount Computer Tower Case / CPU Bracket
Kendall Howard's Wall Mount CPU Brackets are designed to get the computer off the floor or desktop. Computers located on the floor are in continual danger of being jostled or kicked, and also create difficulty when accessing drives, ports, and card readers. But the desk is not always the best spot for this equipment either. Desktop computers and PCs located on desks take up valuable workspace, create a cluttered and unorganized look, and run the risk of being damaged by coffee or soda spills. The Wall Mount CPU Brackets are an easy mounting solution to protect your PC and ultimately get it off the floor or desktop. To help secure the PC, a Velcro strap is included with the bracket.
- Heavy-duty 14-gauge steel
- Maximum dimensions: 4.25" W x 18" D (SFF), 7.75" W x 18" D (Desktop)
- Hook & Loop included
- Mounts in minutes to any wall or desk
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Universal Design - The heavy duty welded design provides a dependable mounting solution for most CPU's and tower computers.
- Included Hook & Loop Strap - The CPU shelf includes a large Velcro strap that can be fed through slots on the side of the bracket for added support.
- Easy to Install - The CPU bracket ships fully assembled. To install, simply secure hardware through the 16" on center mounting holes and it is ready for use.
||4.25" (SFF), 8.00" (Desktop)
||7.9" (SFF), 9.9" (Desktop)
||6 lbs. (SFF), 8 lbs. (Desktop)
||Black Powder Coated Finish
Rack Shelves, Drawers, Trays Accessories
Maintaining organization in your server room, or networking hub can help save time and prevent frustration when tending to your network. Not all networking components are rack mountable, let Fiber Savvy assist you with our rack component shelves. The network component shelf allows you to organize components such as: LCD monitors, modems, DSL routers, tape players, and backup units which are not rack mountable.
To learn more about our Rack Shelves, Drawers, and Trays please visit our overview page. Kendall Howard's Component Shelves can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
What's in the Box?
- Qty 1 - Wall Mount CPU Bracket
- Qty 1 - 50" Hook and Loop Strap